Monday, September 27, 2010

Our Trip to McDonald's.

Believe it or not, I don't really eat fast food- unless I really really have no other choice. For this assignment i decided to accompanied my roommate for a quick bite at the nearest McDonald's. We took a walk there, is about a 10 min walk. when we finally reached the restaurant I was a bit surprise to find so many people at 9:35pm at a fast food place. There was about seven people forming a line while a couple of families and group of teenagers were scattered around the location. I noticed a little boy stood up twice to refill his cup (a medium sized cup) while my roommate and I stood waiting for our turn to order.  Finally a young lady smiles at us and say "Can I have your order?". My roommate orders a number one just the sandwich with a large chocolate milkshake. We step aside to wait for the food, in about three minutes my roommate had a bag with his Big Mac and his milk shake and we were back on our way back to the house..... and that my trip to McDonald's.

No comments:

Post a Comment